Video content concepts are growing faster as an important tool for enhancing inbound marketing tactics. Along with other inbound marketing tools like, blogs, search engine optimization (SEO) and social media, an engaging video is also leaving significant mark in increasing a website’s web presence along with brand awareness.
Key statistics regarding watching video worldwide
As per the latest statistics, the number of people, who watch videos, has taken a giant leap throughout the world. More and more people are hooked to YouTube and different other social media platforms to enjoy different videos.
The key demographic statistics on free video uploading platform YouTube will simply blow your mind. Here they are-
- Every month you tube receives billion unique visits
- Whopping 6 million hours of videos are watched every month
- Every minute almost 100 hours of videos gets uploaded to YouTube
- As per the latest data by Nielson, in US YouTube reaches more adult viewers aged between 18-34 years than cable TV network
Facebook has also started giving leverage to boost their video initiatives as people are spending considerable amount of time in watching videos there.
As per Facebook’s Q4 report 2017, the number of total potential Facebook video Viewing audience is 2.1 billion monthly active users. On the other hand, the number of daily active users is 1.4 billion which is growing by 14% year by year.
According to Cisco, videos in digital platform will consume 80% of the online traffic by 2020.
The bottom line of the above discussion is video content is slowly becoming a prominent factor in enhancing digital marketing initiatives.
Let’s find out how video contents help your business grow by improving lead generation-
- Increases Brand Awareness– Videos that stand out as both engaging and useful successfully keep audience glued to it and spread brand awareness.
- Gives an authentic brand Voice- A video content can lend your product or business an authentic brand voice. Having an authentic brand voice is an important part of brand building.
- Provides a great website experience- Having an engaging video is different from having usual approach of web content for establishing connection with the visitors. Different kind of videos like, product description, user experience and charity instantly strike cord with the audience and it adds to better website experience.
- Increases Conversion- Having an explainer video on the landing page can dramatically increase your conversion. Simple, clear cut videos often help customers to make aware decisions. It also helps you in lead generation.
- Rank Booster- An informative and quality video often boosts website’s popularity and authority. It is a crucial factor that works for boosting any website’s ranking in organic search results also.
- Sharing in social media- People tend to share funny or informative videos to their friends and families. Sharing the video in social media strengthens your brand awareness and boosts your website’s ranking.
- Analytic help- When a video is presented as an incentive or on a landing page, through the clicks, shares, likes and comments you can easily track how many people got engaged to the video campaign. It also allows you to make further adjustment based on feedbacks you receive from the video.
Video content is emerging as a big player for inbound marketing. However, do not rush for it rather, figure out right presentation for your company by discussing with expert minds. Having a video is not mandatory for increasing traffic or rank boosting of your website. It is a part of a combined game called digital marketing.
Wieting Design | Video Production Fairfield County CT
Wieting Design is a full-service, graphic and website design agency based in Fairfield County, CT and serving all of Connecticut (CT). We are committed to sharing our experience and expertise in website design, graphic design, social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEO), and video production to help build powerful tools and campaigns that work for your Connecticut business. Whether your objective is to grow your reputation, create client loyalty, drive traffic to your website or set up a marketing strategy, we will adapt our approach to get you the results you need with the services we provide.
If your thinking about adding a video to your website give us a call at 203 414 9692 or visit our video services to find out more!