I got this the other day and wanted to share it. It makes perfect sense to us. It was written by: Chris Amorosino, Amorosino Writing, LLC
Thou shalt not ever mistake me for a social media expert but I do know a few things:
1. It’s better to be on fewer social media sites frequently than on more social media inconsistently.
2. Never post anything negative about your competition or anyone or anything else.
3. Share your expertise and tips in ways that will help others.
4. Avoid ego-driven posts or a personal agenda.
5. Be more interested in others than you are in sounding interesting yourself.
6. Be real. Be you.
7. Share success stories if they will help others.
8. Build relationships and trust.
9. Listen to what others are saying. Respond with helpful information.
10. Think before you send. Once you post your message stay on the Internet forever. Every message should represent you and your business well.
11. Hang out online only with people you respect, like, and can help.
12. Writers, post pictures. Visual people, use the written word, too.