Are you ready to cash in on the holiday shopping craze? If so, you need to create a few holiday marketing campaigns to attract customers to your store. This time of year, there are holiday marketing campaigns everywhere. Whether the campaigns are small and involve dressing up a company’s logo, or big, expensive campaigns that manage to go viral, many businesses should ready to take advantage of the spending season and seek out ways to market their brand to enthusiastic customers.
If you want to capitalize on the holiday spirit – give these 6 marketing strategies a try to boost your holiday season.
- Find your brand’s unique holiday angle – Keep It Simple Silly (K.I.S.S.), make it personal and give people a reason to pass it on. How can your business or products improve the holidays for your customers?
- Get your customers involved – the power of user-generated content can is gold in the marketing world. Ask for pictures featuring your services, or how they use your products during the holidays.
- Discounts, contests, giveaways – A holiday promotion can take many forms: maybe a discount code, rewards points, or a free surprise gift with a purchase. Social contests are an effective method of driving holiday sales.
- Give your site a festive, holiday feel – 92% of holiday shoppers will research or buy gifts online – they can interact with your brand and product from the comfort of their fuzzy slippers and glass of eggnog. That leaves your business with an excellent opportunity to grab them by those holiday heartstrings while they browse your site this season. When customers land on your site, your business’ special holiday promotions should welcome them with festive, cheerful designs. Create holiday-themed landing pages to help direct customers to any deals you are offering, and make it an enticing, enjoyable experience to shop on your site
- Social media posts Do you have an in-house designer? Perfect! If not, you might want to start thinking about your need for outside resources to plan for future holiday display campaigns. In the meantime try Canva or Snappa. Festive images on Facebook and social networks can really help create a cheerful connection between your brand and your leads. From quoting favorite holiday movies, to funny family meme’s you can be festive and entertaining all at once. Be sure to have fun with social media and get your customers excited about the holiday season. Post questions for engagement like “What’s a good hiding place for gifts?”. Post a picture of a gift-wrapped box, ask your fans to guess what’s inside, and award the fan who guesses correctly. Social media posts like these are sure to inspire engagement.
- Throw a holiday party – Not the employee holiday party type – but more of an open house at your place of business. There’s no better way to build a strong relationship with prospects and customers then giving them actual face time, so why not use the holidays as an excuse to do just that. If you want to increase your foot traffic, consider incorporating a “Giving Campaign” into your open house like a food drive for your local food bank, or Toys for Tots. Tis the season for giving. Give to your customers, give to your community, and ask them to join you in giving back.
The 2017 holiday shopping season is expected to be one of the best in recent years. Don’t let your business miss out on the chance to spread your own holiday cheer to your customers. Follow these holiday marketing strategies, and you’ll be sure to make you and your customers very merry this season.
Wieting Design | Social Media Marketing Fairfield County CT
Wieting Design is a full-service, graphic and website design agency based in Fairfield County, CT and serving all of Connecticut (CT). We are committed to sharing our experience and expertise in website design, graphic design, social media marketing, search engine marketing (SEO), and video production to help build powerful tools and campaigns that work for your Connecticut business. Whether your objective is to grow your reputation, create client loyalty, drive traffic to your website or set up a marketing strategy, we will adapt our approach to get you the results you need with the services we provide.