10 Wonderful Memories Of Our Friend, Dale J. Pavlik
- Like his graphic design work, Dale Pavlik was colorful, intense, bold, and warm.
- Dale didn’t just look at you—he looked into you and spoke to your full person.
- Dale’s website began, “We Design Experiences.” He designed amazing print and digital experiences but, more importantly, he designed amazing client and personal relationships.
- No one we’ve ever known loved and cherished a child more than Dale loved and cherished his precious daughter, Chrissy. Chrissy was Dale’s sunshine, his life blood, his heart beat.
- Dale wasn’t perfect, but he had the self-awareness and courage to face his imperfections and always strive to be the best person he could be.
- Being in any room with Dale you always came first. Dale put his vendors, his family, his clients, his coworkers, his neighbors—everyone and anyone—first and himself last.
- At work, Dale gave. One small example: Last year Dale agreed to create a brochure for a budget-strapped public alternative high school–for free. When he got to know the client and saw they had a weak, ineffective logo Dale asked if he could give them a better one. Again, for free.
- Outside of work, Dale gave. He moved in with his Mom to care for her in her last days. He gave unlimited time, attention, and love to family members.
- He accomplished. Getting work done, getting projects completed, getting clients results was vital to Dale.
- One of Dale’s many areas of expertise was logo design. There is a beautiful, stunning logo that Dale created and positioned expertly in the hearts and minds of many of us. Dale will live on.
We may not see him, we certainly will miss him, but we will never forget Dale J. Pavlik. Thanks for being you, Dale. You blessed so many lives. We hope you are in the countryside somewhere designing logos with lots of bright colors.
Two grateful clients Dale grew and nourished into admiring friends,
Cindy Wieting and Chris Amorosino